[PLUG-TALK] ADSL Service vs. Transfer Speeds

Dwight Hubbard dwight at dwightandamy.com
Tue Sep 29 18:10:34 UTC 2009

Ther's also a lot of non-data stuff involved in the transfer such as protocol
headers for TCP/IP/UDP as well as background services such as dhcp using some
of the bandwidth that aren't involved in the transfer itself.

--
Dwight Hubbard
Website: http://computing.dwighthubbard.info
Email: dwight at dwighthubbard.com
Redhat Certified Engineer - RHCE #804007137224095
VMware Certified Professional - VCP #18529