[PLUG-TALK] Arduino vs. Other Kid Toys

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Dec 3 16:06:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 06:18:45AM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    Everyone over the age of 50 with whom I've had this discussion feels the
> same way, Kids being kids exploring themselves and seeking boundaries are no
> longer accepted. Instead, parents allow them to be medicated into placidity.
> Feh!

http://www.freerangekids.com/

A mom that speaks out on this issue, forcefully and humorously.

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/

Today we look back at all that and can't fathom how using one chemical
or another had any significance compared to how much more important it
would have been to take pictures of something interesting.
    ~ Ken Rockwell http://kenrockwell.com