[PLUG-TALK] Satellite Radio for Use in Two Vehicles

wes plug at the-wes.com
Wed Jul 20 02:13:30 UTC 2011

Aside from the cassette adapter, really the only practical way you can do
this is to use a small FM transmitter, transmitting on an unused FM
frequency. There is a vast selection of these available, of equally vast
levels of quality. I have experience with mostly cheap and poorly-working
ones, so I don't have any brand recommendations for you.

If you're not set on using the speakers that came in the car, a set of
powered PC speakers could work well for this application. Again, using cheap
ones will sound cheap in the car.

-wes