[PLUG-TALK] looking for .. SCSI cable or adapter

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Jun 10 08:22:02 PDT 2011

Now that its been a couple months since Free Geek had them, I could
use one or two

Looking for either a HD68F to HD50M (to take a HD68 cable to a HD50
device) Adapter

a VHDCI68 to HD50M cable. Also a couple HD68M to HD50M cable.

Trade, Buy .. ?


More information about the PLUG-talk mailing list