[PLUG-TALK] Arduino vs. Other Kid Toys

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 21:26:03 UTC 2011

Nothing quite as exciting as previously mentioned, but I was bitten by
the kit bug with two Knight kits, a stereo amplifier and a tuner, that I
bought with grass-cutting earnings back in high school ('67 or '68).
They continued to work well until the early '90s. It gave me enough
experience that I was willing to go the Heathkit route to our first
color TV in the last '70s. That TV lasted until the early '90s, too. In
the early '80s I built a Heathkit dumb terminal to use with my third
computer (don't remember it's name). That box had this incredibly huge 5
MB hard disk drive!

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens