[PLUG-TALK] Customer satisfaction survey

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Jan 3 00:17:42 UTC 2012

My wife's business got an email "Customer Satisfaction Survey"
from Century Link.  The usual "we select the questions, we
combine responses into a self-congratulatory numbers, we remain
clueless until the competition takes away our customers" deal.
It is amazing the lengths some organizations go to in order to
avoid learning what their customers actually want them to hear,
in the customer's own words.

Then, based on Rule 43, I decided to go looking for the
Auschwitz Customer Satisfaction Survey.  I found 7180 google
results for:
   Auschwitz "Customer Satisfaction Survey"
though none for all four words quoted.

So I guess somebody will need to write one.  "Were the guards
attentive and businesslike?"  "Were the showers clean?"  "Did
you like our brand of Zyklon B?"  "How do we compare to other
concentration camps?" und so weiter.

We could put the responses on punch cards, run them through
our Dehomag Tabelliermaschine D11, and join the front rank
of technologically advanced, customer-focused organizations!

:-(  :-(  :-(  for all who haven't yet figured that out.