[PLUG-TALK] LCD Projector Recommendations?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 15 01:26:23 UTC 2013

   I'm preparing a one-day workshop that I expect to be offering several
times this year in various cities. While most venues have LCD projectors for
use with a portable computer running linux, it may be that the only venue I
can afford to rent in a city is a hotel conference room and they do not
provide projection equipment.

   If anyone has recommendations for a moderately price quality projector (if
there is such an animal) please share the information with me. I'm also in
the market for a remote changer that can work with an acroread display of a
LaTeX-generated .pdf file.