[PLUG-TALK] Opportunity for people 50 years+ to participate in a research study to contribute to open source

Jen D davidson.jennif at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 21:02:01 UTC 2014

Answering questions on a mailing list would be borderline. We could chat
about the particular interactions, to see if it'd count.

I've been doing some research into the area, and I've found that there is a
lack of people over 35 contributing to open source, even though there is a
sizable portion of the US employed developer population who is in that age
range.

I was also hoping that some people on this list may know of people who
would fit the bill, even if they aren't eligible.

Thanks!

Jennifer Davidson
Human-Computer Interaction PhD Candidate, Oregon State University
Program Manager @ChickTechOrg
Community Manager @Privly