[PLUG-TALK] Sometimes you have to thank Microsoft

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Mar 22 17:51:42 UTC 2015

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> After that was done I discovered the camera I was using reset the file
> name counter every time I swapped SD cards.

Michael,

   That's interesting. I have a Nikon CoolPix 100 and the SD card keeps
increasing the image number with every captured image. I wish that it did
start over at 001 each time I replace the card from having transferred
contents to the desktop.

   And now you know to do one card at a time. :-)

Glad the vacation memories were recovered,