[PLUG-TALK] How secure is Comcast email?

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Tue Apr 26 17:16:00 UTC 2016

I don't really trust any service without some sort of outside help;
although I do use a couple services that are suppose to work.  Lately,
I've been using docusign to sign legal documents, but who knows how
good it is.

Basically, I prefer to use something like pgp to encrypt documents and
then send them as email attachments.  Of course, this requires that
both parties can use pgp, and that one has a secure way of
distributing the keys.

David