[PLUG-TALK] duckduckgo where?

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Thu Aug 18 21:35:55 UTC 2016

I've been trying to acclimate myself to using duckduckgo for my
searches, but it seems I need to learn a bit more about how to use it.
I put the following string, sans quotes, into duckduckgo:
"tms320f28015 eval OR devel board"

The 28015 is a TI digital signal processor.  I'm looking for evaluation
boards or development boards.  The first link I get back is:
"Ouija Boards are of the Devil - Jesus is Savior"

Apparently duckduckgo thinks devel is a typo of devil.  Tried the same
search with google and got the results I was expecting.  Of course that
might be due to google having years of search history associated with my
IP address.  Anyway, I found the duckduckgo results amusing.  Hmmm, I
wonder if there are any Ouija boards with JTAG interfaces.

galen
--
Galen Seitz
galens at seitzassoc.com