[PLUG-TALK] Comcast putzes

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Aug 20 01:03:23 UTC 2016

"Oh, you're not getting all the download bandwidth you're paying for because your modem is EOL."
* Modem is a two year old (?) Motorola Surfboard 1621.

I'm now 45 minutes into a chat session to see what they want to do about this.  Replacement modem is $125.
The Century Link offer is looking better and better.  Alleged 100Mbps for $20/mo with 2 year contract.
Must also get phone service which runs $20/month.

So $40/mo ...

Now on 3rd rep (I'm from sales I can't help you with, I'm from support I can't help you with..) and an hour into the fun.

I'm dropping lots of hints about the pricing just not being good. No one is biting on it.

Friday Night Fun.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity