[PLUG-TALK] Comcast putzes - I'm easily amused

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:19:21 UTC 2016

Comcast knows that that you have nowhere to escape. Satisfaction survey
or not ...

That being said - you could get yourself Docsis 3.0 SB6141 for $50 at
Sears: http://www.sears.com/motorola-surfboard-sb6141-docsis-3.0-cable-
modem/p
-SPM12182781830?sid=IDx20110310x00001i&gclid=CMuovsr2zs4CFYRnfgodUFgFKg
&gclsrc=aw.ds

As far as I can say - 2 years ago Comcast was only recommending docsis
3.0 modems to customers as future proof on their web. That is why I got
one back then, when switching from CenturyLink.

Hope it helps, Tomas