[PLUG-TALK] On getting older

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:48:36 UTC 2016

There was a recent story of a man in India that has papers to
prove that he is 120+.
*
Among other things I work in Hospice care and for some its best
that they go & reincarnate. I've had some patients that were deeply
mentally ill, in great pain & at the last stages of life and still attacked
and battled medical staff & care givers- would you like to see some
one like that live another 1,000 years?
**
There is a story in Greek mythology of someone who received a boon
from the Gods and asked for eternal life but forgot to ask for eternal
youth so they just got older and older....

Blessings,
Paul W.