[PLUG-TALK] Google and the Presidency

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Mon Feb 8 16:54:20 UTC 2016

> On Feb 7, 2016, at 13:45, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:
>
> Instead, my friend went straight to Google.

Keith,

May I (sanitized if you wish) repost this on my Facebook wall? I figure since it’s a message in the group, and the group is archived, and the archive is crawled by google, it’ll be available there shortly.

However, I’d like to post it so that it has a wider audience. I semi-regularly post security related information, and this qualifies. I also just tried a google search, and it’s not there yet. Maybe a test is in order.

Thanks for considering it.

-Russ