[PLUG-TALK] Annlydyx fun

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Jun 21 05:56:05 UTC 2016

I shall misspell some words to avoid easy
detection by the subject of this letrr,
since so many of you use jeemayel or jawhu.

My wife and I have a new amusement - hunting for
spynsyv prrawdux at a certain nyet reetaylr so
we can see where averdizings happen later.

Motorcycles, hospital equipment, lots of fun.

kookyll annlydyx watches us to tell those who pay
them what we plan to perrchuz.  Those places may
make manoophakderring and seyulz planz based on
many of us hunts.

So why don't we all hunt the same spynsyv prahddux
together?  Is there a particular prahddux
manoophakderrer that we would like to kunnphooz?

Feel free to respond to me off the list, not using
"free" jeemayel and similar.  Let's coordinate.

Please, enough said on plug-talk.  Make surprise!

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com