[PLUG-TALK] Comcast FiOS costs

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Dec 3 16:42:09 UTC 2017

   Comcast keeps sending me solicitations to make them my ISP. I'm curions
about their business pricing compared with Frontier. My Frontier service
(15/5 Mbps down/up) plus phone (with distinctive ring for the fax machine)
should be ~$90/month after paying installation and getting everything
running correctly. Comcast does not provide service tiers (only "up to
250Mbps down") with phone an additional $30/month.

   I know some folks here are Comcast customers, and there's probably an
equal amount of love/hate with them as their is with Frontier, so I'd like
to get a sense of comparative costs and benefits.