[PLUG-TALK] Cyclists in Forest Park

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Dec 20 18:40:18 UTC 2017

>>>>> "Tomas" == Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com> writes:

Tomas> There are bike Lanes and there are PLUG Lanes.  Encountering non
Tomas> Linux bike issues on PLUG list is as frightening to encounter
Tomas> bikes on those pedestrian Lanes.

Tomas> So, I agree, keep bikes away .... Think of the geeks!

Historically, PLUG-TALK has been very tolerant of off-topic topics, so I
think talking about allowing (or not) bikes on trails in Forest Park, or
fluoridation of water (maybe General Ripper was right!) is okay here.

Part of the idea is that the PLUG community might want to talk about
things not so Linux/Unix, and we needed a place for that to happen away
from the main PLUG list, where it truly annoyed people for being
off-topic.  Being a member of PLUG-TALK implies a tolerance of
off-topicness.  That is its function.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net