[PLUG-TALK] Transmit audio wirelessly from computer to stereo

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat Oct 21 22:05:34 PDT 2017

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:32:45 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> dijo:

>Why can't I find a simple always-on transmitter that takes audio from
>the computer and transmits it to an always-on receiver that outputs it
>to RCA jacks that I can plug in to the stereo? It seems so simple to

I just stumbled on a new idea. Apparently there now exist stereo
receivers/amplifiers that can also receive wifi signals. I have to go
to Jantzen Beach Home Depot tomorrow where there is also a Best Buy,
and Best Buy offers numerous such receivers/amplifiers. The big
question is whether my Linux computers can send an audio signal over
wifi that they can grok. Stay tuned. :)