[PLUG-TALK] Oct 31 Theses Warning

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Mon Oct 30 09:13:19 PDT 2017

Yes, Oct 31 is a Protestant Holiday called Reformation Day and this
Oct 31 will be the 500th anniversary of the official beginning of the
Protestant Reformation.  I think this holiday is a celebrated annually
in Protestant Germany and will be celebrated nation wide this year.
As I recall, the Pope visited Germany a couple months ago to recognize
the importance of Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation and to
let everyone know that we are all friends now - 500 years later.

I assume there will be celebrations in this country as well.  If I was
Lutheran, I would certainly do something to commemorate it.

David Mandel