[PLUG-TALK] Screen phone "911 unavailable" warnings

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Dec 29 08:36:49 UTC 2018

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 05:49:29AM +0000, Russell Johnson wrote:
> https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/28/911-service-outage-centurylink/

Thank you for the link and explanation.  I learned more
myself;  the Century Link failure affected Washington
State, so they also called cell phones with billing
addresses in Washington County, Oregon.

Perhaps this will tip Century Link into bankruptcy, and
Personal Telco can buy it for pocket change ... :-)

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com