[PLUG-TALK] Screen phone "911 unavailable" warnings

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Sat Dec 29 17:18:40 UTC 2018

On 12/29/18, 8:27 AM, "Rich Shepard" <plug-talk-bounces at pdxlinux.org on behalf of rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

    On Sat, 29 Dec 2018, Russell Johnson wrote:

    > I would posit "that you know of".

       Posit away, but the call log shows no in-coming call, there are no unread
    text messages, and there's no voice mail on the land line. Ergo, it did not
    happen here. :-) Of course the aliens might have erased all records of the
    call even though the phone was on the nightstand next to my bed.

I wasn't positing you received the call.

I was positing you didn't (maybe still don't) have 911 and you were not notified.

-Russ