[PLUG-TALK] Way off topic - quarter turn faucets

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Sep 11 10:35:03 UTC 2018

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> ---- the ask: ----

Keith> I would love to replace the "user valves" with something like
Keith> quarter turn valves as well.  Does anyone know of faucet systems
Keith> that work like this?  I hope that the result will outlive me,
Keith> with close to zero maintenance.

I have a lavatory sink with chicago faucets, ceramic cartridge, 1/4
turn.  I recently (about a year ago) got a kitchen faucet, also chicago,
also with the same (or equivalent) ceramic 1/4-turn cartridge.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net