[PLUG-TALK] Way off topic - quarter turn faucets

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Wed Sep 12 03:20:54 UTC 2018

    	The local Ace Hardware, or if you prefer big box, Home Depot or Lowes will have whatever style of most plumbing parts.
I'm in the dual lever, single spout camp.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:14 PM -0700, "Denis Heidtmann" <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> wrote:

Tomas, I have to say I disagree on two of your points.  One is that I have never had a blocked toilet.  I have had a blocked sewer line, and a blocked drain pipe (once since 1981).  Two, I prefer the two valve sink.  So we disagree.
-Denis