[PLUG-TALK] TelCo bills

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 04:15:43 UTC 2019

Multiple years ago after getting a faster than DSL ISP service, I switched
to a VOIP provider.
That dropped my phone bill to ~10 /month.  About 3 years ago, I shopped
around as the old
VOIP provider was going up the bill.  I swapped over to voip.ms.
I have been happy the Canada provider with provisioning offices multiple US
locations.
I now only pay monthly for the DID number (for incoming calls) and the
e-911 service.
Other than that, I pay by the call.  Since you put money on an account, I
only refill the account
about 3-4 months with $25.  It has been rock solid except for the ISP
outages which are few
and far between.
https://voip.ms/en/rates/united-states