[PLUG-TALK] Any bread bakers here?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Dec 15 12:30:26 PST 2019

If you bake breads and want to make rye breads contact me off the mail list.
The local source for rye flour is to Bob's Red Mill reselling only dark rye
flour. King Arthur sells a medium rye flour and NY Bakers sells the whole
range of milled rye flours but both of these sources are far away and
shipping doubles the cost of the flour itself.

I'm contacting a mill that provides a full range of rye flours about their
minimum order and would like to gather a group of rye bread bakers who would
share the costs of bulk purchases.

If there's a local retail bakery that bakes rye breads they might resell in
small quantities but I'm aware of local bakeries that make and sell only
wheat breads.