[PLUG-TALK] Anyone here active on LinkedIn?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jan 26 13:39:09 UTC 2019

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019, wes wrote:

> They also have a really bad track record for security. I feel very
> fortunate to have missed that boat.

wes,

   Yep. Wasn't too long ago when someone took copies of all sorts of
information. I'm careful about what information is there, the same as on my
web site. The site is useful from time-to-time despite that I've not gained
any business in the 25 years since I've joined, and it is as important as my
having a company web site. That's why I just added a company page on LI.

   I don't use any of the other 'social' media. I prefer to do my social
interactions in person, by telephone, e-mail, and the occasional text
message.

   Well, I'll not futz more with LI as my expectations of getting business
through there remain indistinguishingly close to zero.

Carpe weekend,