[PLUG-TALK] Cellular phone signal loss/gain

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu May 2 23:29:56 UTC 2019

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 4:21 PM Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2 May 2019, wes wrote:
>
> > Who was your other provider, when it wasn't Verizon?
>
> It is now AT&T via the MVNO 'beast mobile.'

Ok, if this same behavior happened on both AT&T and Verizon, that strongly
points to some source of interference near your area. I don't have any good
methods for tracking down the source though. One would need to have a tool
designed for such things, and I haven't seen any. Hopefully some of the
more radio-savvy people on here will see this and chime in.

-wes