[PLUG-TALK] iPhone6 jailbreak software

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 14 16:18:52 UTC 2019

On Tue, 14 May 2019, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> Alternatively, you could request your old operator to unlock the phone.
> That would save you from hacking the phone and the follow up problems.

Tomas,

The phone is unlocked (purchases that way). My web search indicated that
there is a difference between unlocking (allowing a phone to be used by more
than one carrier) and jailbreaking (unblocking access to features that Apple
blocks on iPhones unless the carrier/provider pays them a fee to allow
access to these features.)

Regards,