[PLUG-TALK] Need optical drive enclosure

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:19:44 UTC 2019

This will be difficult to get, really difficult.

I propose to start thinking about spacers + duct tape + cardboard box +
sata port multiplier with USB port.

If you are thinking about ripping or writing 4 optical media at the same
time - go for real PC in tower case and direct sata connections to
motherboard. USB interface to 4 optical drives would be no good for that.

Tomas