[PLUG-TALK] Wireless external security camera

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Nov 22 21:31:33 UTC 2019

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 05:48:33PM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
> While there's abundant information on the Web filtering that to find what
> works with linux and can be secured is daunting.
>
> I'm asking for advice, recommendations, things to avoid, and other knowledge
> that will allow me to make informed choices.

I'm interested in setting up outside security as well,
though for my setup I'd prefer to find something with
a two-wire connection (power and signal).

I'd want an ethernet interface to the controller box,
and the ability to copy and back up the controller
hard disk over the house network to my backup servers.

That is a reminder to build a hidden, fireproof, theft-
proof tertiary backup server, for this and other data.

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com