[PLUG-TALK] Wireless external security camera

Drew G. Wallace drewgwallace at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:14:15 UTC 2019

Was the intent to be fully wireless with a battery at the camera or to
still provide power?
>From personal experience cabling a low voltage PoE run can be less
challenging an obstacle than a 120V recepticle with 12V wall-wart somewhere
in the near area.

I've experimented with Motion and ZoneMinder on Linux systems mixed
results. My video management is handled on my one Windows VM because I have
had a much easier time both with compatibility and time spent on
configuring a functional system.

Drew