[PLUG-TALK] Disposabile microchips

Rigel Hope gnu at rigelhope.org
Thu Sep 26 02:53:49 UTC 2019

there's a paduak microcontroller available right now, independent of python
or any "working towards" that is $0.03 apiece.

it's write-once, and has limited memory, but still, three cent
microcontroller.

it has most of an open-source toolchain too, last i checked.

(i get all my information in this sphere from hackaday)