[PLUG-TALK] C-SPAN availabllity

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Sun Jul 5 03:09:32 UTC 2020

Doesn't look like you can get it without cable or satellite. Even their
website says to log in using your cable or satellite provider.
C-SPAN is short for Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network and I doubt
they'll let it be broadcast any other way.

Brian

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:49 PM Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us> wrote:

> You get free C-SPAN with your cable TV or satellite. I do neither.
> Any recommendations as to how to get it?
>
> --
>       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
>     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein