[PLUG-TALK] Transferring user data files from iPhone to SD card

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:52:56 UTC 2020

One word - nextCloud.

Step 1: Get your own nextCloud instance or get account on one.
Step 2: Install NxtCloud client on both phones
Step 3: Transfer whatever you want to/from NextCloud

When you have this working - there is no longer any reason to store own
date, calendar and address book with Apple or Google - so you might just
keep it to yourself.

Plus, you can of course do the same on desktop and share the same data,
calendar and address book for yourself.

Hope that helps,
Tomas