[PLUG-TALK] Transferring user data files from iPhone to SD card

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 7 20:51:32 UTC 2020

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. I iUSB Pro app will do the transfer (almost
> certainly an infrequent event) using the 3-way SD card reader I have.

Well, it's supposed to. The SD card is properly formatted and the reader
(with card inserted) in plugged into the iPhone's charging port on the
bottom edge.

The iUSB app is selected ... and I'm told it does not recognize the USB
device. Since I've no idea or experience with Apple hardware I don't know
how to proceed having the SD card recognized as a USB device. I'll dig
further into this next week as I've a Tuesday morning business deadline to
meet.

Thanks,