[PLUG-TALK] Step 2 on the way to being a Borg

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Jun 19 23:11:40 UTC 2020

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:53:29 -0700
Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> dijo:

>I understand the follow-up PT is uncomfortable but worth it since it
>restores mobility.

Just now I finally decided that I'd better get to work on the PT, but I
cannot find the instructions from the therapist. I logged in to my
account at kp.org intending to re-download them, and got 'we're sorry,
that feature is not available.' I e-,mailed them asking fr another
copy, but it probably won't show up until Monday. Sigh.

I finally got a haircut (yay!), but on the way home the bus I was on
was delayed for over half an hour by a demonstration blocking both
sides of MLK Blvd. Illegal? Probably, but no polce to ask them to let
people through. I'm strongly in favr of the demonstrations, but this
kind of thing is a good way to lose support from the public.