[PLUG-TALK] eBay and China

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:39:00 UTC 2020

John,

When listing item for sale, you can absolutely select that you will not
sell/ship outside US.

I have used it quite a few times over the last decade or more.

Tomas

PS: I honestly do not care who/where buys my stuff. What I care about are
eBay listing fees I need to pay again and again when re-listing the item
after a fraud attempt or crazy high shipping fee the buyer would not pay.