[PLUG-TALK] Mallory Safety Supply Face Shields

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:09:54 UTC 2020

I believe that these are - submit - or you will regret it orders from the
ruler - not actual regulations you could work around.

The threat is - like with cosa nostra - you do business with them or you do
not do business at all.

History teaches us that you do not cross ruler unless you are willing to go
to a battle. You need to follow what the ruler intendeds. Ask Kim Chong
Un's uncle how it works.

-T