[PLUG-TALK] Memory card reader to transfer iPhone data [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 7 10:11:58 PDT 2020

On Thu, 7 May 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> It appears that an SD adapter will work with both the iPhone6 and the Nokia
> 5.1 Plus. Perhaps the SD card brand might matter.

Found (and bought) one: geekgo Micro SD Card Reader for iPhone iPad/Android
Phone/Apple MacBook/Laptop/Surface/PC/Computer,Memory Card Adapter with
Micro USB C Type C 4 in1 Port Trail Game Camera Viewer (White)

It will not clean the house or weed the yards, but it looks like a really
handy device.

When we can again comfortably move around it will be available for borrowing
for those who could use it.