[PLUG-TALK] Linguistics anyone?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 28 01:15:48 UTC 2020

On Wed, 27 May 2020, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> If this doesn't work I guess I need to find another place to put things. I
> hate having to do that - another 'account,' another username and password
> that I'll never be able to remember, another set of security questions
> that I probably also won't remember. And another outfit that will send me
> helpful e-mails that I can't opt out of. Sigh.

John,

I've been using fileconvoy <https://fileconvoy.com/index.php>. No account
needed, just read the terms, upload files, set the time they'll be
available, and elect to have fileconvoy notify recipients of the URL for
downloads our you can do it. It'a a great tool that works flawlessly.

Stay well,