[PLUG-TALK] Gmail won't deliver mail w/attachments

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:43:41 PDT 2020

Does she use gmail from a browser or a mail client? I've seen issues where
the client gets stuck when something the client got the headers for (POP3)
was moved to spam.
At that point, the only solution was to go into the browser and clean up
the spam folder.
Gmail for business has other options that may be set too tight on security.

I use Gmail on windows 10 via a browser if you want to test something off
list.