[PLUG-TALK] Gmail won't deliver mail w/attachments

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 28 16:01:21 UTC 2020

On Thu, 28 May 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I sent a message asking her what she uses.

Larry,

She responded that she uses Google for everything. I sent a long message
urging her to download/install mozilla thunderbird (with a link to wikihow
on accessing gmail with thunderchicken) as her mail client, and mozilla
firefox as her web browser (using duckduckgo as her default search engine).

To replace her use of Google docs to share files with others I sent her a
link to 10 FOSS cloud servers (NextCloud's their #1 choice) for
collaboration and recommended fileconvoy for sharing/distributing files.)

She's a great accountant and financial advisor (we've worked together for
about 2 decades) but seriously computer naive.

Regards,