[PLUG-TALK] Website tracking

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Nov 20 03:13:59 UTC 2020

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:17:50 -0800
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> dijo:

>On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 02:12:27PM -0800, Russell Senior wrote:
>> https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track
>
>A useful essay, but dated - I've noticed a recent upsurge
>of aggressive tracking and countermeasures.

I found the link helpful, to an extent at least. I added an extension
to Chromium, but testing afterwards revealed that some tracking was
still going on. My Firefox fared the same as Chromium with the
extension.

As for Kaiser Permanente, I sent them a voice telephone message that I
refuse to use their website. If they want to communicate with me it
will have to be by voice telephone. That is, unless they change their
tracking policy.