[PLUG] Free Software building options for network C++ application to Win32

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 1 17:06:02 PDT 2004

I am looking for options for compiling the C++ slave component of my
master/slave system so that I can get random win32-using losers to
help me out (with informed consent, of course).

I know about Cygwin and DJGPP, but the former (I think) needs a bunch
of infrastructure installed, and DJGPP (I think) seems to lack POSIX-y
networking interfaces.  I was kind of hoping to have a simple EXE
someone (like my unconverted relatives) could download and run.

Any suggestions?

seniorr at aracnet.com