[PLUG] KVM switch recommendations?

Andy Davidson pheon at hevanet.com
Wed Sep 1 18:33:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 06:13:55PM -0700, Chris Jantzen wrote:
> I have a Belkin 8-port Omniview and the one really annoying thing (I
> believe this is the same across the entire line, as of my vintage) is
> that it uses double tap Scroll Lock as an attention key to the
> KVM. But Scroll Lock is used in the Linux console, and the KVM doesn't
> always catch both...

As I am also interested in this, could you expand on what Scroll Lock
is used for in a Linux console?  I just tried it on a Mandrake 9.1
machine and couldn't see any effect.  Is it anything I might want to
use? [How's that for an open-ended question? :-)]

andy

Andy Davidson	pheon at hevanet.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.