[PLUG] KVM switch recommendations?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 3 13:07:02 PDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> I bought a Linksys KVM 2K11 from the folks at Pacific Solutions on
> Powell, just east of Foster.

  I just bought a Linksys KVM100SK Proconnect 2 Port KVM Switch w/ cables on
eBay. It's an older model but with good reviews on google. With the two Jet
Direct cards I also just bought on eBay the network here will be undergoing
much simplification and a major upgrade in processing power and speed.

  Thanks to everyone for the experiences and advice.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>