[PLUG] What PBX and asterik are all about...

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Tue Sep 7 16:30:04 UTC 2004

> Ya know, I really shouldn't enable your habit of wasting people's time
> instead of looking up stuff yourself.

For your information, I got the information I put in my post by googling
dork.  Searching on vgetty modem is not the most obvious way to find the
type of modem I want to be looking at, but thanks anyways.  Does it
matter that I've done a lot of looking on ebay in hopes of finding a
modem that will do voice under Linux?  You know what, never mind.