[PLUG] OT: email address preferences

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 10 10:20:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> [...] So it seems that changing my suggested address to
Keith> keithl at keithl.com (leaving keithl at ieee.org active but
Keith> depreciated) is a win.  Can anyone here suggest a credible
Keith> downside?

I charge extra for "credible".  ;-)

You might consider a different username portion of the address for
your business card.  That'll give you a little tracking information
about where the addresses are coming from.  E.g.: <info at keithl.com> or
suitable substitutes for "info" other than "keithl".  Eventually, when
you become a multinational conglomerate, you can hire someone to
screen the mail to that address for you! ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com