[PLUG] SQL-Ledger turns over but will not start

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Sep 15 06:29:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Rich Shepard wrote:

>> No, he just doesn't have the Perl modules for Postgres installed.

>  So I have been told. I had not needed to explicitly go fetch them before.
> Regardless, that's the first thing on my to-do list today -- right after
> finishing with e-mail.

   Well, I found it and now I'm trying to install it. When I type cpan and
get the prompt I ask it to 'install Pg.pm'. So it goes looking. If I try
'perl ...' I'm told it's not an executable file. I need a HOWTO as a
reference.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>